11MARCOVID-19 Tips & Myths
The rapid spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has sparked worldwide panic over a short period of time causing people to stockpile face masks, sanitisers, and other essentials (especially toilet paper in some countries..can anyone explain this to us??).
Here's a short list of tips and myths (that have been debunked):
We understand that your travel plans may need to be postponed or cancelled. Here’s how we can help you:
- on VCON April 2020 bookings.*
- for bookings at any of our Home Resorts 7 days prior to check-in.**
- on bookings due to flight cancellation from or to banned countries.***
- An extra three (3) months will be added to all Club weeks and Breaks packages that are expiring between January 2020 and September 2020. Extensions will not go further than the end December 2020.****
Terms & Conditions:
- * V-Con April 2020 refund of fees and reinstatement of the week entitlement is subject to valid weeks.
- ** Free cancellation for Home Resorts is valid for check-ins up to 16 May 2020.
- *** Subject to supporting documents (proof of flight cancellation by the carrier, etc.)
- **** Club weeks and Breaks packages that have expired before January 2020 are not eligible for the three (3) months free extension.